OUR COMMITMENT OF TRANSPARENCY
NO SMALL LETTERS, NO HIDDEN INFO
Last updated: September 25th, 2021
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
1. Hiring Us
Web Design Service
All our Web Design Plans, include:
- 30 minutes of free advisory (No purchase commitment).
- CMS Responsive Website Design Layout (WordPress Platform: SEO friendly).
- Licensed Premium WordPress Theme from Envato Elements.
- LTR Script (Left to Right).
- WP Backery, Elementor & Revolution Slider premium plugins (when needed)
- Best free WordPress plugins (up to 10 plugins)
- Videos Embedding
- 1 hour of training for 1 person.
- 1 month of support and tracking post.
- 1 year of administration and technical support of our hosting server & Domain.
- Daily backups (for our managed hosting clients).
- Logo & Graphic Design
- Arabic Script (RTL: Right to Left)
- Dedicated IP
- SEO Search Engine Optimization
- Articles or Text Writing
- Photographic retouch & Images Editing
- Video Creation or Editing
- Payment Gateway Integration (for eCommerce websites).
Requirements: (your website row material)
- Content, texts & information (MS Word or txt.).
- Images & photos.
- Logo (Adobe illustrator or Photoshop source file, high resolution with transparent background).
- Brand Manuel (recommended).
- Actual hosting access (required of external hosting clients).
Recommendation: You should have these requirements before starting the project.
- 1 year free hosting services: Only for our web design customers.
- The hosting control panel is managed and supported by iBassma.
- The annual renovation is applied for our hosting customers only.
- Every 4 variables (model, size, color..etc.) counted as product (for eCommerce).
- Additional services prices valid for our web design clients.
- Quotation is valid for 30 days.
- Delivery time: 3 – 15 days (depends on the selected plans and the client replying time).
- Due to our services features that we offer, we don’t accept refunds or returns.
- 50% in advance is required for web design service, and 100% for all other services (hosting, SEO, keywords…etc.).
- 50% within 15 days from final delivery date (for web design)
- All prices are in US Dollars.
- Payments can be done to our bank accounts in Peru, South America:
Bank: BBVA CONTINENTAL
Bank Address: AV REPUBLICA DE PANAMA 3055, SAN ISIDRO, LIMA – PERU
Swift Code: BCONPEPL
Account Holder: Mohamad Rays El Mina
Account No.: 0011-0360-0200508805
Account Currency: USD
Or to be paid CASH in USD.
2. Using our Website
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
2.2. Intellectual Property
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of iBassma and its licensors.
2.3. Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by iBassma.
iBassma has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that iBassma shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
2.6. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Lebanon without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
2.8. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Index: Technical Terms Definitions
It is a special name that identifies a website. It usually contains the chosen name for your website with name extensions such as .com or .net.
The server where your website content is saved in order to be accessible via the World Wide Web.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization):
A technique or process used to increase visitors in your website using a natural search engine results.
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer):
SSL is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all transmitted data between the web server and browsers remain private and integral.
CMS (Content Management System):
It is a software or program used to manage the content of a website. It allows website owner or manager to edit, publish and modify the content of his website.
Responsive Web Design:
It is a kind of web design that allows users to access and view website compatible with the device they are using. This design has the ability to adjust depending on the user’s device such as mobile, tablets, desktop PCs.